top of page
If you desire to apply as a candidate for five-fold ministry ordination from Apostle Tracee Barlow and the Awakening Nations Global Network, you must meet the qualifications below, and then submit a request for review. Ordination is not a requirement for ANGN affiliation, since many ministers have either been licensed or ordained through other churches, organizations or denominations. But there are some who may feel that because their previous ministerial licensing or ordination service did not involve the presbytery of apostles and prophets to impart and prophesy into their lives, they would desire to receive a fresh commissioning and ordination. So this is only for proven ministers who have the fruit (works) of the five-fold office they are called to and requesting ordination for. Also, you must be an active Ambassador for a year minimum to be considered.
• The candidate for ordination will be of good character meeting the requirements of 1Timothy 3.
• Furthermore, to be considered for ordination, it is imperative that we get know you and your ministry, as Scripture clearly states that we should know them that labor among us, and to lay hands on no man suddenly. For this reason we want to encourage you to participate in a yearly ANGN event where you can become acquainted and build relationship with some key ANGN leaders. We also would like to encourage you to reach out and develop relationship with ANGN leaders in your region that they might also provide a recommendation for ordination. In addition, we ask that you consider bringing in an ANGN Network or Resurgence Center Apostle or Prophet for some meetings in your church to evaluate your ministry and provide wise counsel and apostolic strategies to help you transition and or build for the future.
We believe in the 5 Fold Team Model..
An apostle is a Christian leader gifted, taught, commissioned, and sent by God with the authority to establish the foundational government of the church within an assigned sphere of ministry by the leasing of the Holy Ghost.
A prophet is one who prophesies but not everyone who prophesies is a prophet. An Ephesians 4:11 Prophet is a gift from the Lord to the body of Christ for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry.
An evangelist is one who evangelizes but not everyone who evangelizes is an evangelist. An Ephesians 4:11 Evangelist is a gift from the Lord to the body of Christ for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry.
A pastor is one who pastors people but not everyone who pastors is a pastor. An Ephesians 4:11 Pastor is a gift from the Lord to the body of Christ for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry.
A teacher is one who teaches but not everyone who teaches is a teacher. An Ephesians 4:11 Teacher is a gift from the Lord to the body of Christ for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry.
Mission: To develop a global network of affiliated churches, pastors, and ministers to advance the Kingdom of God. Matthew 4:23, 24:14, Mark 10:14-15, Luke 4:43, 8:1, Acts 30-31
Establishing strong covenant relationships globally impacts the cause of Jesus Christ exponentially. ANGN speaks the international language of Christ our King. Kingdom citizen, it’s not about us it's all about the Kingdom! This is God's time to do great exploits through yielded vessels like you! God is calling those who sense a higher calling of the Kingdom. Our goal is to go beyond denominational, racial, colors and creed, to fulfill the great proclamation (Matthew 28:18-20) in a productive, non-binding and coordinated way!
1. By developing covenant relationships with our fellow colleagues. "Iron sharpens Iron" Proverbs 27:17
2. Spiritual Empowerment providing an apostolic covering with a kingdom/nondenominational focus.
3. Community-focused ministries including marketplace ministries that help advance the cause of Christ.
Although we come from many denominations and organizations our common ground is the firm belief that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, Savior and soon coming King. Supporting and acknowledging ALL candidates, churches, and organizations is paramount to the ANGN ministry model. It is vital to establishing and maintaining covenant relationships throughout the Network. ANGN has a veteran group of apostles, bishops, pastors, prophets, and teachers who make up our Apostolic Council. They serve in our ordination ceremonies and also in an advisory capacity. In addition, they're available for your unique questions and act as a well of wisdom and experience you can freely draw from. Through developing covenant relationships you're destined to be strengthened, equipped and encouraged.
Membership & Ordination is approved by the Council of Apostles and Prophets (CAP). Membership is for pastors, ministry leaders, and individuals emerging into their callings.
bottom of page